Monday, June 22, 2009

Last of the Father's Day Posts

This is a little late but I couldn't find my camera for a while. Here is the Father's Day card I made for Robert's dad. I got the idea from Martha Stewart's site but ended up using THIS tutorial for the shirt. I sewed on the buttons.

As for the Father's Day gift...I actually am not a fan of how it turned out. It was supposed to be a case for an mp3 player. I used the tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.

I think the reason I didn't love it 1. The fabric. I picked it out at Joannes (first mistake) and with all my kids so I was in a major rush. 2. It was way to big for an mp3 player. I found some better tutorials later...but ran out of time because I had to mail.

It all worked out though. He ended up using it for a camera case because they just bought a new camera and it was the right size. I guess they can't all be winners...but each project is a growing and learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin