Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pinkalicious 4th Birthday

We had a very Pinkalicious birthday for my twin 4 year olds!

Each little girl had to get pinked out with a Pinkalicious crown and a wand. My awesome sister Breanna painted all their little nails pink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

:: Lots of pink foods ::
Photobucket

:: Pinkalicious Cupcakes ::
Homemade Strawberry cupcakes with Strawberry buttercream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:: Games Outside ::
Photobucket

We read "Pinkalicious"

Photobucket

The birthday girls. I love Peyton's face in this picture {she was having a moment}!
Photobucket

:: Cupcake Pinata ::
Photobucket



Photobucket

:: Presents ::
Photobucket

:: Goodies for our guests ::
Tutu Totes, Pinkalicious Playdoh, Cupcake Crayons and Coloring Pages

Photobucket

We had so much fun with our cute little friends!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! I am going to borrow this idea for my daughter this summer :)

    I found you from the blog hop and I'm a new follower via GFC. I would love it if you would follow me back!

    www.centslessdeals.com

    Thanks :)

    ~JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute party! I bet they loved their pink party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome party. The kids are so cute and all the treats look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! I love all your ideas and your food looks delicous! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This party looks like soooo much fun, thanks for sharing. The food lucks yummy and the presentation is great. I am going to steal some of these ideas for baby and wedding showers. Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following, i'm your newest follower

    www.timetobeefocused.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE! Love the cupcakes and the sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you on Simply Designing. Creative people like you inspire me so I decided to follow your blog. This has to be the cutest birthday party I've ever seen. I love the cupcake pinata and the tiara's! I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aub I love this party! TOO CUTE!
    Can I get an invite to your family blog? My email is maryanncrall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! What an adorable party!! AND blog! I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! I was SO behind with my emails! Thanks for your sweet comments and I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this. It reminded me of the birthday parties we used to have for our Lizzie. Thanks for sharing on Motivated Monday. I am featuring your post this week.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin